Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


It was really warm today - 74* here and I had the windows open all day, big bowl of candy even though we get no trick or treaters here and my ipod on. I spent two hours with QVC on, listening to music, eating candy and playing a game on my laptop. Nice quiet day which is a good thing given that I have no voice and no one home to spend time with today.


I am heading outside to see the little kids walk by all dressed up in their costumes. The little ones go into town and do their trick or treating at the businesses. It's one of the things I love about this town.


My daughter and I carved pumpkins this year to get in the spirit and I think they came out good - mine is above. It was easy and I really enjoyed doing it. I am planning on lighting the candles in them tonight.
Hope where you are there are cute kids and candy, nice weather and love.


No comments: