Friday, September 28, 2007

Checking in - TGIF

Friday - grey, rainy and humid here along the ocean. Fall weather is coming back in today and I will be glad for the cooler temps, even if it ends my deck sitting days.

Had IV fluids on Wednesday and started trying to take the potassium supplements that my doc prescribed. As of today I can't seem to keep them down so I don't know how much good they are doing me overall. Staying quiet - reading The Shipping News (bailed on A Wrinkle in Time - can't seem to read that book and stay interested), watching movies (Letters From Iwo Jima recently). Not sleeping and passed out again slamming into the door frame on the way down (ouch!). I'd be crying but I am too busy laughing about all this.

Tonight I want to head out to Wellesley to meet Marty, visit some old friends and maybe go out for dinner (which I can't really eat). The day will determine if it will be at all possible to go out there.

Right now it's a fine morning for music and deck sitting (until the rain starts again).

Hope you have a good weekend!

BTW - My new favorite quote - read it and laugh with me!

who needs to join the circus
come on, just look around
we are surrounded by a bunch of f**king clowns! - Duncan Sheik

No comments: