Friday, August 10, 2007

Rainy Day Blues

A rainy, cold day here along the ocean. Windows are open for the breezes.

I am sick again - really sick. Fever, aches and the usual autoimmune stuff (rashes) that keeps me in bed. I hate living like this and some days it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am being sent to an allergist on the 22nd to find out why I am having allergic reactions to food now.

Weight is holding steady these days. I am forcing myself to eat once a day. I am drinking limeade or lemonade and water every day. I am struggling now since it is prime farmer's market season and I can't eat the fruits & veggies that I love - corn, melon, greens.

Tomorrow the sun will be shining, it will be clear and warm and God willing my fever will be gone. I will head to the beach for the afternoon if I can.

I am heading to Cape Cod at the end of the month with my daughter. I am praying that I can do this trip and not ruin it for her. My doctor and I have discussed no more airplane travel for the next 6 months since my trip to Arizona in June was so rough. I hope that the trip to the Cape is better.

No comments: