Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Good Morning from Phoenix - New Year's Eve. No plans here today - a quiet day ahead getting ready to leave for San Pedro tomorrow. I will call home at midnight to talk to Marty so we will be together for the New Year.

Reflecting on 2007 this morning and although I spent alot of time in the hospital this year (too much) it has been a very blessed year for us. I am grateful for my family and friends who have helped me through alot and my doctors have been the best support. I am proud of my daughter and married the best man for me. I have been able to travel with modifications and have learned to live within my limits. It's been a year of growth for me and I have been loved. Can't ask for more than that.

My goals for 2008 are minimal since I don't do well with resolutions. I am going to work on eating every single day and building up my strength if possible. I hope to stay out of the hospital more this year by doing my IV fluids as an outpatient and going in sooner when I am in a bad period. I am going to make a nice home for my husband and daughter, filled with laughter and love.

Now I am off to drink tea, read email, watch movies, cuddle with dogs and get ready for an awfully big adventure to Hawaii!

No comments: